Tetrapanax Papyrifer 'Rex'
Heuchera 'Bronze Beauty'
Just to say how very much we all enjoyed your talk on Tuesday. Your exotic plants give us all some inspiration to grow something unusual. I know everyone thought how nice it was to see …
I can highly recommend Michael’s friendly and professional service, his knowledge of plants and creative flair. He has listened and worked with me to create the garden I have always…
We are delighted with his work. The garden looks attractive the year round, evoking many positive comments from neighbours and passersby. Michael is friendly, reliable, hardworking and …
Always confused on when and or how to prune your Fruit Trees, Buddelia, Mock Orange or Ceonothus and then how much do you take? Are you one of those people who just reaches for the shears and hedgetrimmers when you don’t know what to do and and up pruning everything into balls? Well worry no more because in this talk we outline some basic pruning rules and handy techniques for all the groups of shrubs and trees you are ever likely to come across. None members welcome just pay a fee at the door.
A talk demonstrating how to design and grow a garden to give an exotic and jungle feel. Introducing rare and unusual plants and some familiar garden favourites used in a way you have never seen them before!
- RT @PanGlobalPlants: The first ever flowering in the UK, as far as I am aware, of Puya castellanosii. A rarity from N. Argentina. I can'… https://t.co/US3pmE9WHU,
- RT @The_RHS: Lovely weather expected for #RHSChatsworth next week! Comfortable 20 degrees, dry and sunny. Perfect conditions to… https://t.co/3hhJiKCoPw,
- RT @ashgriffith18: The #RHSChatsworth 🌺Show Potting Bench Theatre (6-10Jun) will host talks/demos by our growers -get tips from those… https://t.co/9RGd9vqFDO,
- RT @PlantRevelation: Finally the 2018 stock list is live! https://t.co/rtqeOL4fYL https://t.co/0bJwwwyLMq,
- Really like this combination of Tulipa 'Negrita' and T 'Cape Holland's with Narcissus 'Sempre avanti' #Tulips… https://t.co/X1JDL4pbCI,