Tetrapanax Papyrifer 'Rex'
Heuchera 'Bronze Beauty'
I can highly recommend Michael’s friendly and professional service, his knowledge of plants and creative flair. He has listened and worked with me to create the garden I have always…
We are delighted with his work. The garden looks attractive the year round, evoking many positive comments from neighbours and passersby. Michael is friendly, reliable, hardworking and …
Just to say how very much we all enjoyed your talk on Tuesday. Your exotic plants give us all some inspiration to grow something unusual. I know everyone thought how nice it was to see …
Always confused on when and or how to prune your Fruit Trees, Buddelia, Mock Orange or Ceonothus and then how much do you take? Are you one of those people who just reaches for the shears and hedgetrimmers when you don’t know what to do and and up pruning everything into balls? Well worry no more because in this talk we outline some basic pruning rules and handy techniques for all the groups of shrubs and trees you are ever likely to come across. None members welcome just pay a fee at the door.
A talk demonstrating how to design and grow a garden to give an exotic and jungle feel. Introducing rare and unusual plants and some familiar garden favourites used in a way you have never seen them before!
- Finally the 2018 stock list is live! https://t.co/rtqeOL4fYL https://t.co/0bJwwwyLMq,
- RT @thorogoodchris1: This is a rare Nazareth iris (I. bismarckiana) growing on a rocky ledge in the northern Galilee. No cultivated iris… https://t.co/uuEFJAvBga,
- RT @pipkent: Camellia "Bob's Tinsie" is out, with its pretty little anemone-centred crimson blooms set amongst shiny dark green… https://t.co/hlxfqPMSjG,
- RT @billtu: 2/ I am in good spirits and hope to be around for some time yet. Please spare a thought though for the hundreds of… https://t.co/fePbeqiKQM,
- RT @sj_unwin: The top end of Chatsworth Road yesterday and last summer, what do you think of the highway improvements?… https://t.co/Lilj0moj0e,